Senior Risk Manager Corporate Lending and Project Finance
S$120000 - 130000 / annum
9 October 2018
Banking and financial services
Exciting Senior Credit Risk opportunity with an expanding Corporate Bank with strong financial stability.
- Risk assessment of corporate and project finance transactions (including modelling), present and propose ("vote") cases to the appropriate lending authorities.
- Involved in the underwriting process by co-ordinating the work of internal contributors in the transaction team (e.g. Rating, Legal, Tax Compliance, Asset Management, Operations) and support Origination in the negotiations.
- Involved in the post-approval process to reach financial close and first disbursement.
- Monitor, review and actively manage existing transactions in the portfolio
- Make sure compliance with all internal policies and guidelines during the approval stage and through portfolio monitoring of the deals.
- Participate in negotiations with syndication partners and customers in corporate restructurings, waiver requests, consents and contract changes
- Contribute to the development and introduction of deal & portfolio specific credit risk frameworks to ensure a healthy portfolio development.
- Train and coach risk and portfolio managers in order to enhance their professional knowledge and skills.
- Approximately 8-10 years of experience in international transactions credit / risk management
- In-depth experience (including legal documentation) of corporate / PE backed transactions.
- Highly motivated, self-starter personality required that enjoys working independently and under high time pressure.
- Sound judgment is a crucial criterion.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number KH10581702, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1106582
Singapore1 Raffles Place #27-02
One Raffles Place Tower 1
SINGAPORE 048610 +65 6533 7778