Senior Security Consultant
S$60000 - 85000 / annum
21 March 2019
IT and technology
It is a global business consulting firm. Providing Consultancy and solve problems for different lined of business in areas of Finance and transactions, operations, technology, litigation, and GRC.
- Reviewing, implementing and developing cyber security controls and effective solutions.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Documenting reports on finding and recommendations to senior management and technical audience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or technical field.
- Professional certifications: CISSP, CEH, CREST, GSED, GCIH, CISA, CCNP, CRISC, AWS certs.
- Strong understanding of IT Security control frameworks (ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, COBIT).
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No DK200319A, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778