SGD45,000.00 - SGD55,000.00 / annum
31 July 2019
IT and technology
Stable and established international ship management company that provides shipping and offshore services.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary
- Provide Tier I/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Maintain internet connectivity and performance of VPN link and IPSEC
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant equivalent in computer engineering.
- Systems Administration or System Engineer certification from Microsoft
- At least 5 years of LAN/Server administration experience
- Knowledgeable in Router/Firewall/Switches and Internet Protocol
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT Server/Virtual environment
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
- Knowledgeable in Router/ Switches, Internet Protocol, VMware systems, Hyper-V, MS Windows Server, Active Directory, Firewall setup and VLAN configuration.
- Project management skills to roll out IT projects and documentation
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GT260619A, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778