Solutions Architect - Governance Risk Compliance
Have an account? Sign In
S$15000 - 20000 / month
19 February 2019
IT and technology
A global Management Consulting Firm
- Perform overall solution design by analysing requirements, producing the solution architecture that captures all the requirements from project teams and stakeholders while ensuring alignment with Group architecture standards
- Define and present the solution options for projects, prepare recommendations to business users that are aligned with business needs and overall growth strategies.
- Ensure consistency of the Application Architecture with the Information and Technical and Security architecture frameworks.
- Identify technology and delivery risks associated with proposed solutions to ensure that necessary measures are taken to mitigate these risks.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the solution will be delivered as designed.
- Review all solution designs and Application Architecture
- Experience in Governance, Risk or Compliance related technology and projects is a must
- Significant demonstrable experience working in an IT Technical Architecture function in a multi-national company or leading management consultancy mandatory
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills at a senior level
- A deep understanding and experience delivering modern IT solutions
- Broad experience with various technologies and application design and architecture, such as Mainframe, AS/400, SAP BusinessObjects, SQL Server, Java, .NET, VB, iOS and Android
- Familiarity of at least 2 of the following LOMA, ACORD, ARIS modeling, Zachman and especially TOGAF is preferable
- Fluent English mandatory, Cantonese preferable
- Must be happy to be based in Hong Kong for Monday to Friday for the first year
Apply TodayPlease send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No DK190219A, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778