Solutions Architect - Transport Logistics
Have an account? Sign In
S$8000 - 12000 / month
19 February 2019
IT and technology
A Leading Logistics Firm
- The Senior Solutions Architect will lead and coordinate the design of complex solution architecture for Sales and Marketing Proposals as well as provide appropriate feedback to platform owners.
- Analyse business requirements and assess technical implications and identify appropriate solution options
- Be the key liaison between IT capability, business / operational solutions and customer expectations.
- Present proposed solutions and value propositions to key business stakeholders for endorsement and to prospective customers in a pre-sales capacity.
- Analyse the business / customer needs, defines detailed requirements based on business requirements, develops proposed solutions/approaches including the new process and policy changes, new system capabilities and/or configurations needed
- Ensures holistic solution customer solution design, making sure that cross-functional considerations are incorporated into the functional and technical design specifications, focusing on strategic business capabilitiies
- 5 years' of experience with Logistics and Supply Chain industry
- Familiarity with information systems management practices (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, CMMI, SDLC, etc.)
- Experience with multiple and diverse technology environments:
- Tier 1 Warehouse Management Systems
- Tier 1 Transport Management Systems
- Tier 1 Integration Platforms
- Tier 1 Business Intelligence Applications, Dashboard and Analytics Solutions
- Freight Forwarding and Customs Management Software
- Digital and Online technology
- Strong understanding of network architecture, modern infrastructure capabilities and security principles
- Experience managing 3rd Party Vendors and Service Providers to meet timelines and deliverable quality
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) technologies and ETL
- Must be innovative and strategic in approach, and demonstrated ability to apply application architectural disciplines to solve business problems
- Strong skills in the system capabilities and how they would be applied and /or configured to solving the business problem.
- Strong understanding of implementation processes and best practices in application architecture - TOGAF / ITSM
- Extensive business and/or systems analysis skills that support applications development
- Proven track record of delivering within deadlines with the ability to prioritise projects
Apply TodayPlease send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number DK190219C, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778