S$70000 - 80000 / annum
12 March 2019
IT and technology
A leading Environmental solution provider is looking for a technical application analyst to drive technical transformation across a diversified portfolio of applications related to Sales & Marketing.
- Collaborate with vendors in management of integration between applications in a multi outsourced providers environment
- Support Architecture and Standards in new solution design. implementation and integration to business as usual activities
- Interact with external service providers in planning, delivery and control of application maintenance and development activities
- Ensure capability to support high levels of performance, availability and reliability for application software and interfaces
- Identify and recommend improvement initiatives to increase application performance and utilization efficiency
- Manage application changes, routine upgrades, technical patching, release management performed by external providers
- Coordination of software packaging and distribution
- Monitor adherence to application standards and escalate application standard template change request and deviations to standards
- Manage and perform application preventative, corrective and operative maintenance and minor enhancements
- 5 years of technical experience in desktop/server/network administration
- Software packaging and deployment.
- Strong ERP system understanding and familiar with RPA.
- Proven track record of IT operation coordination and project/change coordination in large companies and outsourced environment.
- Additional experience in ITIL processes is a plus
- Basic knowledge of coding and programming (VBA, SQL, html/xml)
- Working experience with Alteryx is an advantage
- Assertiveness, communication, customer and service oriented, able to adapt speech/behaviour to the audience
- Structured and organized, combined with good level of coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment
- Ability to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number SH120319A, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1110424
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778