Technical Investment Analyst
SGD150000 - 180000 / annum
2 May 2019
IT and technology
A leading provider of Systematic Financial Strategies.
- Run a system that enables the processing of vast amounts of information to optimize investment decisions.
- Develop state of the art financial modeling systems and tools.
- Consult in developing software that enables fully-automated trading operations.
- Work closely with portfolio management and traders to create custom-tailored, unique solutions that provide clear business value.
- Support and monitor critical business functions and processes.
- A degree in an Engineering or Finance related field from a leading university
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Middle Office, Product control, Valuations, Treasury or Portfolio analytics with another investment house or Bank
- Strong experience supporting diverse asset classes e.g. Stocks, Fixed Income, FX, and Derivatives
- Experience across FICC (equities only is not of interest)
- Experience with programming in Python
- Linux desktop experience - or the keenness to learn
- Data analysis using SQL, Python, Tableau
- Strong analytical & debugging skills to uncover new insights from firm's historical trade data. Experience applying Machine learning algorithms to financial data is a plus.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative with minimal direction
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be a team player, with a humble attitude
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number SH020519A, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1110424
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778