Technical Lead - Governance Risk Compliance
S$15000 - 20000 / month
19 February 2019
IT and technology
A Global Management Consulting Firm
- Manage the technical delivery of the digital GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) solution in line with the solution architecture design Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage technical implementations across the overall solution.
- Lead technical discussions to ensure how the application or systems deployment and integration work with the existing systems.
- Work closely with the internal architecture teams and ensure the project deliveries are aligned with the group enterprise architect standards.
- Review the solution designs submitted by the vendor
- At least 10 years' experience in solution delivery experience in insurance or financial services
- Experience in Governance, Risk or Compliance related technology projects is a prerequisite
- Significant demonstrable experience working in an IT technical or team leader function in a multi-national company or leading management consultancy mandatory
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills at project team level
- Innovative and creative self-starter, highly motivated, business savvy
- Independent and able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Sound understanding of Project Management methodology and SDLC
- Fluent English mandatory, Cantonese and Putonghua preferable
- Must be happy to be based in Hong Kong for Monday to Friday for the first year
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number DK190219B, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778