Download Your Exclusive Salary Guide
The Robert Half 2015 Singapore Salary Guide allows you to determine average salary levels for employees, plan payroll and recruitment budgets and stay up to date with the latest employment trends emerging in Singapore today.
Download the salary guide for average salary ranges across a number of sectors, the anticipated year-on-year salary increases and commentary on the current hiring environment or submit your CV today.
In Singapore, there is an increased focus on the quality of finance and accounting hires driven by a positive hiring momentum. This year, finance and accounting professionals in consumer goods, oil and gas, business services, laboratory and scientific instruments, and medical devices sectors are in demand.
There will be significant movement within this sector as hiring intentions are positive, buoyed by new market penetration and business expansion initiatives. Experienced banking and financial services professionals with excellent communication and business partnering skills will be most in demand heading into 2015.
IT teams in Singapore are generally expanding with an influx of new projects and new market IT professionals across a wide range of industries from finance, logistics, automotive, to pharmaceutical are in demand, especially candidates with proven skills in change management, business and project analysis, and solutions architecture.
How to negotiate your next pay rise
Navigating through the minefield of salary negotiation can be tricky. The key is to be prepared and not let your emotions get the better of you.
Watch our quick video highlighting practical tips on how you can use the Robert Half 2015 Salary Guide to successfully negotiate your salary.
- 9 in 10 Singapore CFOs (89%) are confident about Singapore’s economic growth
- 88% of financial services leaders expressed confidence in Singapore’s growth prospects
- 84% of Singapore CIOs have confidence that the economy will continue to thrive this year
- 94% of CFOs are challenged to find skilled accounting and finance professionals
- All financial services leaders surveyed (100%) are facing a challenge finding skilled talent
- Finding the right talent will be a challenge for 98% of CIOs in Singapore
- Retaining top talent is on the minds of 89% of CFOs in Singapore
- All (100%) financial services leaders are concerned with retaining quality talent
- A desire to retain existing top staff have 95% of CIOs losing sleep
Are you getting paid what you're worth?
Prepare for your next performance appraisal or salary negotiation by using the Robert Half Salary Calculator to check and compare your salary against your industry peers.