RBS’s 2010 results confirm the bank is making consistent progress against its Strategic Plan. The balance sheet is strengthening ahead of schedule and core businesses are getting stronger. For more information on the latest company financials, please visit the Investor Relations page on the RBS website. You can also learn more about the way RBS is evolving via their dedicated Changing the Bank website.
In 2009, the team in Asia Pacific received a number of industry recognition awards including:
- Asian Banker 2009 IT implementation Award for Best Back Office Trading Project
- Asia Money FX Poll 2009. Ranked 5th by Asian Financial Institutions for the "Best Post Trade Services, Back Office".
Profit and Loss Magazine Digital FX Awards 2009
- RBS Marketplace won for Best Range of Execution Tools
- SmartPrime won for Best Leveraged Sector Platform
- SmartPrime won for Best Liquidity Aggregation Platform
Banking Technology Awards 2009
- RBS Marketplace won 'Best Strategic IT Project 2009'
- Credit Markets Technology Team Highly Commended 'IT Team of the Year'
- Global Banking Markets Service Delivery Dashboard Highly Commended 'Best Infrastructure Achievement'