Engineering Manager (Experience with Ruby on Rails)
Location : Central Region
Post Date : 25 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : SC15964
Line of Business : Technology
A fast growing startup innovating the healthcare space
- Manage day-to-day tasks of the Engineering/Tech Team of 20+ people, including Server, Mobile, Web and Infrastructure team
- Ensure the success of the Tech/Engineering Team through issue resolution and finding solutions to problems that are getting in the way of success
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources within an Agile environment to meet product development and/or customer requirements across multiple markets
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of product managers, user experience designers and business clients to develop and deploy scalable technologies.
- Implement new features and direct workflow, as needed
- Support the Tech Team in being agile, quick in delivery, while ensuring the delivery of high-quality products
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 5+ years of experience in team building, people and project management.
- 5+ years of experience working with engineering and/or product teams.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Hands on knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, release trains, etc)
- Experience in building customer facing products and services
- Agile methodologies
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No SC15964, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.:R1549644
One Raffles Place Tower 1