Finance Executive (1 year contract - UAT Testing)

Status message

This job has expired. Search for other opportunities.

Salary : S$36000 - S$48000
Location : Central Region
Post Date :
Employment Type : Temporary & Contract
Job Order Number : SK15878
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting

Description :

The Company
Our client is a Japanese MNC in the insurance industry. They are currently looking for a Finance Executive to assist them with UAT testing as well as finance operations.

The Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be tasked with 80% UAT testing duties which include planning and executing finance related projects, communicating users' requirements to IT department and vendors, performing UAT testing, design test plans as well as developing SOP and user guides. The remaining 20% is to assist in finance operations duties.

Your Profile
You should have a degree or diploma in accounting and finance or its equivalent. Experience in insurance industries, and AS400 or SUN systems will be advantageous. Immediate availability preferred. You should also have good communication skills.

Apply Today
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No SK15878, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1107882

By applying to this job you are agreeing to our Terms of Use
Print

Singapore

No.1 Raffles Place #27-02
One Raffles Place Tower 1
048616
Phone : +65 6533 7778

Similar Jobs