Supply Analyst (6 months contract)
Location : Central Region
Post Date : 23 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary & Contract
Job Order Number : MLJ10144056
Line of Business : Project Consulting
Our client is a marketing company. They are currently looking for a Supply analyst for 6 months (contract).
- Overseeing the source-to-contract and procure-to-pay processes of large outsourcing service suppliers and resolving any disputes that may arise in relation to these activities.
- Assisting with market and category analysis activities to assess current market prices and suppliers to ensure competitive pricing for the company's contracts and mitigate risk.
- Working collaboratively with the broader team to ensure the seamless integration of supply and purchasing activities into the company processes.
- Providing critical support to, and lead, competitive sourcing initiatives.
- Ensuring contract compliance through reporting and performance measurement, driving transparency and ensuring fair market value.
- Effective relationship management with suppliers, including tracking performance against agreed contractual and commercial terms.
- Ensure suppliers are operating in a cost-effective manner with market-competitive pricing.
- Establish metrics to quantify, classify, measure, benchmark and ultimately improve Supplier performance / costs.
- Develop executive contract and commercial briefings for key stakeholders and present confidently to very senior executives inside the company.
- Ultimate oversight of outsourced administration support, which is a key platform to supplier financial performance management.
- Degree in economics, supply or related matters
- At least 8 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a large and complex environment
- Strong communication skills
- Immediately available
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number MLJ10144056, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259
One Raffles Place Tower 1