AVP - Investment Risk
S$100000 - 120000 / annum
29 August 2018
Banking and financial services
Reputable and forward looking sovereign wealth fund organisation is urgently looking for an Investment Risk person.
The Investment Risk Management group is responsible for raising the efficiency of risk taking and provide independent oversight of investment risk and performance for senior management of the organisation.
- Identify, measure and monitor risks within the organisation's portfolio and ensure that concentration across various risk dimensions are properly managed.
- Enhance the level of performance and risk analysis by developing new portfolio analytics and stress testing.
- Keep abreast of market developments and in turn assess the potential impact to our investment.
- Be part of the portfolio construction and capital allocation process through providing assessment on the performance and risks of our investments in the public/private markets.
- Critique and exercise judgment on large deals using qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Communicate risk management approach in a high impact manner to key stakeholders.
- Be a partner to front office to understand their performance drivers and optimize risk taking.
- Prior Front office exposure in Trading is highly preferred
- Good degree up to BSc or MSc in Economics, Finance, Financial Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitatively inclined field
- Strong analytical background and genuine interest in problem solving.
- Broad interest in financial markets and investments.
- Good team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Persuasive communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, market views and technical topics.
- Desire to constantly learn and upgrade your knowledge base and skillset.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number KH10606745, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1106582