Category Manager (9 months contract)
SGD8000 - 12000 / month
1 July 2019
Our client, an international Mining and Metals company, is looking for a Category Manager Hardware to join their team for a 9 months assignment.
- Run end to end tender process (including negotiation, within SAP and contract management system).
- Working collaborative to drive best commercial value with suppliers during tender and contract phases.
- Conduct performance management review meetings on Procurement contracts with suppliers.
- Provide input & regional/local expertise for required product specifications, USP, price positioning, target consumer lifestyle, and consumer benefit to the category team.
- Provide an acute understanding of contract types and interpret associated terms & conditions.
- Implement strategic sourcing analysis, using a category management approach.
As a Category Manager you have:
- Experience in Technology Category management/procurement/sourcing
- Experience within Mining and metals will be considered an advantage
- A track record of dealing with multiple stakeholders where you have established and maintained positive relationships both internally and with suppliers
- Strong knowledge on market trends and competitors' landscapes
- Strong tender and contract management experience and competency with the ability to work with in-house legal counsel
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No MD28062019, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Marie Dobbels EA Registration no.: R1879423
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778