Client Service Manager - Management Resources
SGD4,000.00 - SGD7,000.00 / month
31 July 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the first and world's leading recruitment firm specialized in recruitment services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals. We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998.
Robert Half Singapore is looking for a talented Client Service Manager to join their Senior Consulting Division, Management Resources. You will be responsible for business development, establishing client relationships and generating project opportunities and job orders.
As a Client Service Manager within our Management Resources team, you will be focused on Senior Contract & Temporary recruitment positions for our clients as well as pitching more complex projects with Protiviti (our Consulting arm). You will be responsible for delivering sales results, coordinating and developing business to achieve sequential growth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The Management Resources team provides senior interim and project staffing services to our client.
- Working in a tight team environment, you will be collaborating with your colleagues who are responsible for sourcing high calibre candidates for your jobs
- Prospecting for new client business, calling and meeting Hiring Managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs
- Establishing long term recruitment partnerships with your clients
- Organising client visits with established clients and prospect clients
- Making frequent client visits to companies to discuss project pipeline and hiring needs
- Providing excellent customer service to existing and prospect clients, to ensure expectations are being met
- Liaising with your colleagues to accomplish business growth goals
- Business development and sales
- Consultancy sales, offering marketing information and solutions to your clients
- To identify, win and develop key accounts through prospecting, sales calls, client visits, lead generation, and networking
- To develop a detailed understanding of clients, their organisational structure, and ensure you are effectively business partnering them
- To develop an acquisition and retention strategy to enable repeat business from your clients
- Administrative tasks in line with Robert Half policies. Documenting all activities related to client discussions on our database
- Marketing strategies to grow your business portfolio
- To be successful in this role, you will have excellent business development skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- You will need to be self-confident, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- You will have a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive environment
- You are looking for a clear career progression path
- Competitive earning potential, with a non-discretionary commission structure
What we offer you
- Rewards & Recognition - your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. You will be offered industry-leading compensation and an uncapped commission scheme. We are committed to recognizing the contributions of outstanding employees throughout their career with Robert Half.
- Training & Development - we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energized and supported every step of the way through on-going career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
- Career Progression - developing a rewarding career is a key focus for Robert Half. We provide extensive training and professional development programs, offer clear career paths as well as global career opportunities.
- Work happy - we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture.
- Workplace Wellness - your wellness matters to. We provide world class office environments and you will also enjoy up to 30days of annual leave, family day (3hours off per month) and off at 5pm every Friday.
Please send your resume with reference number Ref No JK2307, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778