Credit Control Officer
S$4000 - 5000 / month
30 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is the world's leading specialised recruitment firm and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals. We are looking to hire a Credit Manager as a part of our expansion of finance team.
The role is required to manage credit control activities of the company, ensuring invoices are settled according to agreed credit terms for Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Japan. Detailed responsibilities included:
- Managing your own portfolio of debtors whilst supporting team based projects and initiatives.
- Chasing debts owed by customers to ensure prompt payment is received.
- Ensuring cash is received from customers as quickly as possible after the date of sale.
- Maintain an effective relationship with customers and resolve disputes with them professionally and efficiently.
- Conducting of credit checks on prospective customers and ensuring customers operate within their credit limits.
- Respond promptly to all queries by customers and ensure that customers provide payment detail for all payments.
You must at least have a solid 3 - 4 years of previous credit control experience and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. To be successful in the role, you have strong negotiation skills, meticulous and able to work independently.
To applyPlease send your resume, in WORD format and quote reference number Ref No BA301118, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Singapore1 Raffles Place #27-02
One Raffles Place Tower 1
Singapore 048610 +65 6533 7778