KYC Analyst (6 to 8 months contract)
SGD4000 - 6000 / month
1 July 2019
Finance and accounting
A well-established US MNC, a big market player in the global commodities industry is looking for a KYC analyst for a period of 6 to 8 months.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for
- Performing reviews on new and existing counterparties
- Gathering and analysing documentation in accordance with the KYC requirements
- Liaising with relevant departments on existing counterparties' relationships
- Escalating high risk cases to the right party
- Participating in KYC related projects (eg: Suggesting improvements, automation)
The ideal candidate should have at least a Degree in Banking and Finance or any related discipline, with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role. Prior working experience in commodities or banking sectors will be a plus.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No SK0011041357, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1107882
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778