S$6000 - 10000 / month
28 November 2018
Our client is a well-known insurance MNC based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant will be in charge of the financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management and analysis tasks supporting the finance function and branch management in the efficient running of the business.
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of statutory returns
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of financial, management and head office reports
- Supervise and review work of peers and junior accounting staff
- Active involvement in budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with cash flow and liquidity monitoring
- Establishing and improving general Accounting procedures, systems and reports
- Coordinate, implement all compliance and risk management strategies
- Lead and/or participate in finance-related IT Projects
- CPA qualified
- At least 5 years as an accountant
- Strong analytical, computer and communication skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Deadline focused
- Able to work independently, to provide solutions and implement change
Apply TodayPlease send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No MD28112018, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1327189
Singapore1 Raffles Place #27-02
One Raffles Place Tower 1
Singapore 048610 +65 6533 7778