Senior Software Devops Engineer
SGD6,000.00 - SGD11,000.00 / month
21 August 2019
- Infuse and empower DevOps practices throughout product Engineering on AWS.
- Experience in Devops work on AWS will be required.
- Experience in python or other scripting language is a must.
- An engineer from Ops background (Networking/Linux System admin) is good to have.
- Govern, automate and ensure best practices on end-to-end DevOps pipeline. Streamline for lean and simple state (popularly known as least energy state).
- Perform automation of end-to-end DevOps pipeline, facilitating around the clock CI/CD.
- Steward of software engineering, software architecture, security, testing and API best practices.
- Evangelize state of the art practices in agile methodology, RAS (reliability, availability and serviceability), observability (metrics, logs and traces) and secure DevOps practices.
- Comfortable working in agile teams doing TDD pair programming, seeking code reviews with experience or knowledge in scrum or Kanban.
- Experience in Tensorflow, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark and AWS certification would be an advantage.
- Ability to code in any of mainstream languages like Scala/Java/Clojure/python or Kotlin is plus.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. | Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595
Singapore9 Raffles Place
#40-02 Republic Plaza I
Singapore 048619 +65 6533 7778