Finance Business Partner and Analyst (5 months)
S$6000 - 9000 / month
21 August 2018
Our client is a global commodities company. They are currently looking for a Finance business partner and analyst for 5 month (contract).
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relations with the business units in the delivery of value reporting initiatives, including the value driver framework
- Responsible for collaboration with various stakeholders, act as the commercial face for Finance in the stakeholder engagement and ensure stakeholder satisfaction through 'time in field'
- Maintain quality marketing performance reporting framework, ensure business strategic goals are translated into operational targets and measured accordingly
- Generate financial data & analysis to support the Marketing strategic objectives
- Responsible for identifying, socialising and driving improvement projects, cost savings initiatives and cost drivers and sharing insights with business units stakeholders and through the organisation wide business partner network
- Through collaboration with various finance functions, provide guidance to business units on working capital optimisation frameworks, and support the Marketing contribution toward the Group-wide working capital targets
- Support Finance's corporate alignment and planning (CAP) objectives, through planning, engaging and setting directions with business units Planning functions for the successful delivery of the plan
- Responsible for the engagement with business units on budgeting and forecasting outcomes, Marketing overhead forecasts and support accounting and Reporting team in communications to Group Reporting stakeholders
- Diploma in accounting or finance
- At least 5-6 years of FP&A experience
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Strong with Excel, analyse number looking at variances
- Very good communication and building partnership skills
- TM1 Experience would be highly desirable
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref DD16289, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1327189