The Robert Half Salary Calculator puts information on current salaries at your fingertips.
Discover the average salary ranges in your area for finance, accounting, banking and technology professionals with the Robert Half Salary Calculator.
About the Salary Calculator
Need to quickly calculate the starting salary offer for a hot job? Are you hiring a new employee? Use the Salary Calculator to create a customised pay range for your role based on specialisation, job category and job title.
This complimentary tool gives you instant access to average salary ranges for accounting and finance, financial services and technology roles.
From high-to-low salaries to salary percentiles
The salary ranges are now presented in percentiles (rather than the low-to-high ranges used previously). These percentiles are determined by a candidate’s skillset and experience level, as well as the complexity of their role – the higher the percentile the more complex the role and the greater skillset and experience level required.
By providing a more comprehensive salary overview for all jobs, this approach allows hiring managers to better benchmark starting salaries against a candidate’s experience and qualifications, as well as guides candidates through the necessary steps they can take to earn a higher salary.
- Use the Salary Calculator to know if your current salary matches average market rates
- Give yourself greater negotiating power when it is performance review time
- Understand average starting salaries when plotting your next career move
- Know what salary to offer when recruiting high-calibre professionals across Singapore
- Be armed with the latest salary figures when conducting performance reviews with your team
- Develop accurate HR budgets using the Salary Calculator results