Your recruitment and talent retention policies may have worked well for the past ten years but keeping relevant to changes in the corporate landscape is key to staying ahead in talent management. With new technology and the changing priorities of the modern day talent, attracting and retaining your top talent may require more than what’s cast in policy. Having a competitive salary package is not the only factor that will help you attract and retain the best talents.
- Why organisations should invest in employee coaching
- Are your best talent all on board or thinking of jumping ship?
- 5 things about your organizational culture you should share with candidates
- How to identify talent in entry-level candidates
- 4 ways to refresh your recruitment strategy for 2015
- 5 reasons why counter offers don’t work the way you think they do
- Generation Y not? – Managing the millennial generation
- 6 ways to prevent a toxic workplace culture